Newsletter Terms and Conditions
Newsletter Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions of the Newsletter service, hereinafter referred to as the "Terms and Conditions", determine the principles of providing the service by Ferax Sp. z o.o. established in Zduńska Wola, at ul. Szadkowska 46,
98-220 Zduńska Wola, registered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the KRS number 0000146595, kept by the District Court for Łódź-Śródmieście, 20th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, share capital of PLN 4,656,000, NIP [VAT registration number] 829-10-04-247, REGON [statistical identification number] 731591400, hereinafter referred to as "Gatta".
1. The Newsletter service involves sending by Gatta to the email address given specifically for this purpose by the user electronic messages containing information about the offer of the www.gatta.pl online store and promotions organised by the store.
2. By entering into the agreement for the provision of the Newsletter service with Gatta, the user makes his email address available, given in the registration form, in order to receive messages as mentioned in the provisions above.
The Newsletter service is provided free of charge.
1. Every person who provides his email address on www.gatta.pl in the part regarding the Newsletter and then clicks the "Save" button may use the Newsletter service. Clicking the said button will result in sending of the email address to Gatta, but does not yet mean conclusion of the agreement for the use of the Newsletter service.
Gatta hereby informs that individual Newsletters form works within the meaning of the act on copyright and related rights of 04 February 1994 (consolidated text Official Journal of 2006, No 90, item 631, as amended).
The agreement for the use of the Newsletter service is entered into for an indefinite period of time.
1. The user is entitled to terminate the agreement for the use of the Newsletter service. Termination is effective immediately.
2. The person using the Newsletter service terminates the agreement for the use of the service by sending an appropriate declaration to firstname.lastname@example.org, by post to Gatta's address as indicated in § 1 of the Terms and Conditions, or personally using a protocol at the address indicated in § 1 of the Terms and Conditions.
In order to use the Newsletter service the user needs to have access to the Internet and an email address, while it is not required to meet any special technical requirements besides having a standard operating system and a standard web browser.
1. Any complaints should be submitted to email@example.com, by post directly to Gatta's address indicated in the Terms and Conditions, or personally using a protocol at Gatta's head office.
2. Each complaint should include the data of the person making the complaint, which are required to send information about the result of the complaint investigation procedure, and a description of the irregularities in the Newsletter service provided by Gatta.
3. Gatta shall investigate a complaint within 14 days of receiving it.
1. During the use of the Newsletter service, it is prohibited to provide, in particular in any correspondence with Gatta or in the registration form, any illegal information and content.
2. Commencement of the Newsletter service provision takes place immediately after concluding the agreement for the use of the Newsletter service, to which the user hereby agrees.